Tony has 30 years' experience in Banking and electronic transaction processing at both technical
and management levels. And, for the past ten years, Tony’s area of specialisation has been the business
architectures and associated processes and procedures of Smartcard Integrated Ticketing schemes.
Tony’s expertise encompasses all aspects of business analysis, from Roles & Responsibilities,
through Clearing & Settlement, Card Issuance and Management, and the integration of acquirers (Operator,
Sales, Merchant) into ITS infrastructures.
Tony is a co-founder and Principal of Sequoia.
- Specialist knowledge of Integrated Ticketing Systems
- Specialist knowledge of Financial Transaction Processing, Card Management Systems, and Automated Clearing
and Settlement Systems.
- Policy Analysis and Operational Implementation.
- Extensive banking information systems analysis.
- Specialist knowledge in Card Management, Clearing and Reconciliation requirements for Integrated Ticketing
- Specialist knowledge in a variety of Banking Card-based, Cash Management and Retail Banking systems.
- Business Architect for the Republic of Ireland smartcard Integrated Ticketing Scheme
- Business Architect for the 'Octopus' smartcard Integrated Ticketing project in Hong Kong
- Business Architect for the 'Ez-Link' smartcard Integrated Ticketing project in Singapore